Thursday 27 November 2014

Day One of the Journey to Philippines

My name is Ramdan Nugraha. I am a lecturer at STKIP Muhammadiyah Bogor. I teach Speaking, English Phonology, and English for Business at English Department. This year, I have a chance to go to Philippines to attend an international conference (11th Asian EFL Journal International Conference 2014) as one of the presenters from Indonesia. The conference is held in Clark SITE Skills Training Center, Pampanga, Philippines on 28-30 November 2014.



My first departure was on 26 November 2014. It started from Soekarno Hatta international airport as the starting point. I got in the airplane (Air Asia) and took off at 15.10 pm and landed at 18.15 pm in Kualalumpur, Malaysia.




From Kualalumpur, it was continued to take next flight to get to Manila, Philippines. When I was waiting the gate opened, I met Mr. Chhan Sopheap around the lobby. He is a director of Asian Institute of Cambodia. We shared programs of our university each other. We finally shared our name card to keep our relation in the future in order to have international programs which will be done by both universities.





Live report from Ramdan Nugraha, 26 November 2014. Kualalumpur, Malaysia.

No comments: