Friday 5 June 2015

The Reason I'm Here Happy



Written by:
Ramdan Nugraha 

 

All kind of love and joy you’ve beautifully packed
I’ll never know how to give it all back
Time you’ve spent to me for every single day
Cuz’ I’m too weak and have nothing to say

Thousands women are probably coming
Smiling and making a lot of good things
But you, Mother, the only one get me more than just glad!
You’ve taught me to laugh even after I get sad

And if I have power to talk to the God Almighty
I will surely beg Him to always make you happy
For the endless love of this beautiful life story

Happy Birthday, Mom!
All the best things for you :’)

3 comments:

Halimoon said...

Love this poem :)

Ramdan Nugraha said...

Thank you! ;)

Unknown said...

beautiful poem :)
sir please visit to my blog didoubleyouai and give comment
thankyou